Contact Us for free delivery in Sydney Area only
An up-to-date and broad encyclopedia that details the most current research on the science of foods, nutrition, and diet.
- First and Second Volumes: 1278 pages is an explanation of nutrition and diet-therapy
- nearly 700 foods from the five continents
- Index of foods
- Index of diseases
- Disease analysis pages – foods to increase or decrease
- Food analysis pages – composition & benefits to specific body systems
- Glossary of medical and other terms
- Third volume: 300 recipes dedicated to food preparation and use
Dr. Pamplona-Roger, a physician specializing in general surgery and the digestive tract, a specialist in health education and a highly-experienced author, details the advantages and disadvantages of all types of foods, providing an in-depth analysis of the composition and preventive and curative value of foods and recipes.